COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Most infected people will develop mild to moderate illness and recover without hospitalisation.
People with mild symptoms who are otherwise healthy should manage their symptoms at home.
On average it takes 5–6 days from when someone is infected with the virus for symptoms to show, however it can take up to 14 days.
Always call before visiting your doctor or health facility.
During the COVID pandemic we request that all visitors to Doctors of Lalor comply with the following procedures:
- Do NOT enter the clinic if you have been in contact, within the last 2 weeks, with a person who has tested positive for COVID, if you have travelled from overseas of interstate in the last 14 days, or if you have any symptoms, such as:
- Sore Throat
- Breathing Difficulties
- Aches & pains
- Nausea / Vomiting / Diarrhoea
- Loss of appetite
- Rash or discolouration of fingers/toes
- Chest pain
- Cold-type symptoms, such as a runny nose, headache, etc
- If you have any symptoms, call the COVID Hotline on 1800 675 398 for advice.
- If you are unwell, you must stay home. If you become very ill, go to hospital, or call an ambulance.
- If you have tested positive for COVID, you must isolate at home and be re-tested after 14 days. You cannot cease isolation until you have had a negative test result.
- You can call Doctors of Lalor on 03 9465 2905 for a telephone consultation if you need other medical advice.
When attending Doctors of Lalor, you must:
- Wear a face mask when entering and while inside the clinic
- Sanitise your hands immediately upon entry (sanitiser provided)
- Allow Receptionists to take your temperature on arrival
- Wait in your car after registering at Reception if there are more than 2 people in the waiting room.
Due to COVID restrictions Adtech Dental will be closed until 18/09/2020